Wayland Little League (WLL) is committed to promoting baseball and softball in our local community and believes all children in our community should have the opportunity to participate in our programs.
Wayland Little League firmly believes that each child who wishes to play baseball or softball should be entitled to do so regardless of skill, gender, or financial circumstances.
Wayland Little League will not deny any child a chance to play baseball or softball due to financial hardship.
Full or partial scholarships are available.
To aid parents who may need assistance with registration fees, Wayland Little League has a comprehensive scholarship program that covers the following areas:
- Full scholarships that cover all registration fees
- Partial scholarships that cover a portion of the registration fees
- Assistance with uniforms and equipment needs that are required to be a part of the team and participate in baseball and/or softball play.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for a scholarship, a request must be made to by filling out the WLL Scholarship application form
As we process your request, you may be asked to provide the following information:
- An explanation of your circumstances, supporting documentation may be requested
- Proof of residency - indicating that the player(s) reside(s) within Wayland MA.
- Proof of age - indicating that the player(s) meet(s) Little League requirements in order to play in the Wayland little league.
To ensure proper due diligence, every scholarship request is examined and assessed on its own merit.
Once the a request for a scholarship has been submitted, Wayland Little League Scholarship Committee will review the request.
If the scholarship request is approved, the following terms and conditions will apply:
- The scholarship covers the registration fees (in all or in part) only for one season.
- The player must meet all residence and proof age requirements.
If you wish apply for a Wayland Little League scholarship please click here to complete a scholarship request.
The Scholarship Committee will respond via e-mail with a decision on the scholarship request.
All scholarship applications requests are confidential.