Thank you for your interest in sponsoring a Wayland Little League Baseball or Softball team!
Sponsors are an integral part of our program, with your help we are able to offer excellent skills programs for our young players.
To become a sponsor please completely fill out the online application, you can then submit payment at the end of the process.
Wayland Little League strives to provide a safe, positive environment in which players can participate and thrive in organized baseball and softball leagues. We provide players initial introduction to and ongoing development in baseball and softball skills. Programs are typically run in the spring, summer, and fall and are a good mix of both developmental and competitive in nature.
Wayland Little League is a volunteer and parent run organization and supported by Wayland Park & Recreation Department for the benefit of the boys and girls of Wayland. Sponsors are an integral part of our program, and with your help we can offer excellent skills programs for our Little League players. In past years, we have had not only businesses sponsoring teams, but families as well!
Operating a successful Little League program requires numerous volunteers, community partners and financial support. Each season we have countless volunteers devoting their time and energy to help make our league run as smoothly as possible.
In addition to our volunteers, the league requires community financial support.
Player registrations only account for a small portion of league expenses.
All sponsorships/donations help Wayland Little League:
- Maintain affordable registration fees for all players
- Provide partial and full scholarships to players in need
- Purchase quality equipment for the optimal safety and experience of our players.
- Support the operational costs of our league such as insurance, umpire training, coach training, website expenses, etc...
- Continue to be completely managed by volunteers, including coaches, scorekeepers, board members and other countless other volunteers.
Standard team sponsorships are $500 per year for one of our youth teams:
- Instructional League (K & 1st grade)
- AAA (2nd grade)
- Minor League (3rd & 4th)
- Major League (5th & 6th grade)
- Minuteman Babe Ruth leagues (7th, 8th & 9th grade traveling teams)
Last year we had over 300 kids in the program
- Your company or other chosen name on the back of each player’s team shirt
- Complete company listing and information on the Wayland Little League Sponsors page
- Revolving company (or other) logo and link (if provided to Wayland Little League) on our homepage
- Babe Ruth - Company listing and link on the Minuteman league website (which receives approx. 11,000 hits per month) *
- Participate in Opening Day Parade and Ceremony
If you have any questions regarding becoming a Wayland Little League sponsor, please contact Paul J. Ciciarelli at 781-738-9800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support